Looking for a change? Apply to become an Always On Technician!
As the Southeast’s fastest generator repair, maintenance and sales company, we are always looking for talented team members. While our standards for experience, expertise and professionalism are high, we mean business when it comes to our sincere dedication to our team through excellent pay and generous benefits. Become a part of a growing, innovative team today by checking out our open positions below
Current Open Positions
Generator TechnicianWhen mother nature strikes we strike back providing critical electric power needs to hospitals, homes, and places of business. We are also there to provide prime power at major events around including music festivals, racing events, and golf tournaments. Technicians with the ability to troubleshoot and repair electric power generation equipment are in demand. Our customers depend on our ability to turn the lights on when it matters most. The Technician is responsible for performing jobs involving servicing and repair of equipment, working both independently and on a team. Examples of the types of machinery that the candidate must be able to evaluate and repair diesel engines, gas engines, electric power generators and transfer switches. Extensive on the job training, classroom instruction, and e-learning must be successfully completed to remain in the technician training program. The Technician will demonstrate initiative, commitment to teamwork, enthusiasm for customer service, and dedication to finding solutions in an efficient manner. The Technician will advance in Classification as attitude, skill level, and job performance allows.
Essential Job Functions
- electrical assembly, schematic, mechanical, pneumatic & hydraulics, repair, troubleshooting, diesel, engine, preventive maintenance, transmission, engine repair, electrical system, engine rebuild, assembly, hydraulic system
Top Skills Details:
- electrical assembly, schematic, mechanical, pneumatic & hydraulics, repair, troubleshooting, diesel, engine, preventive maintenance, transmission
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to provide accurate quotes
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 1-5 years of experience as a diesel/automotive technician/mechanic OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated work experience and knowledge of diesel or gas engines, electrical, electronic, hydraulic, mechanical, pneumatic systems and components.
- Demonstrated work experience and general knowledge of basic hand tools, air tools, precision measuring tools and instruments, laptops, diagnostic software, cranes, and rigging equipment.
- Intermediate Level
- Multiple, Overnight trips as needed
- $20-$40+/hour based on experience
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
Interested in a Position?Please fill out the application form below.
"*" indicates required fields