enCUBE™ Portable Generators
The KOHLER enCUBE is a great alternative to a standby generator
Why Choose enCUBE™?
The KOHLER enCUBE™ is the perfect alternative to a standby generator. Not only is it a fraction of the cost of standby generator, it also is a safer alternative to a fuel-fed portable generator. No need to worry about carbon monoxide poisoning and it runs silently for maximum enjoyment.
How it Works
The enCUBE™ can charge itself using a 60 W solar panel. This process typically takes over a 24-hour period, or just a day’s worth of solar charging.
The enCUBE™ can also charge with a corded plug, in your typical 120 V wall outlet. This process usually takes around 12 hours for complete charging.
Portable Power: Indoors or Out
Skip the fuel and get quiet, portable power to run your appliances and mobile devices.
GOES WHERE YOU GO
It’s fuel-free, so you can use it at home or when you’re camping, hunting or on the job.
- Charges through a 120-V AC wall outlet or optional solar panel (sold separately).
- Parallel two or more solar panels for a quicker charge (max 240-W input).
- Displays input, output, runtime and battery status.
- Combine multiple units or similar batteries for increased runtimes.
Use indoors during power outages with quiet ambient sound levels.
- With no engine or need for fuel, enCUBE™ is a clean power source with zero emissions. GFCI protection and CSA-listed.
- Built-in wheels and telescopic handles are designed for easy portability.
- enCUBE performs in temperatures from 32° to 104° F.
3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Including parts and labor* and backed by a network of more than 10,000 dealers.
*See warranty statement that accompanies unit.
- 60-W folding solar panel
- 150-W solar panel
- (2) 25-foot solar extension cords
- (2) solar panel parallel connectors
- Side-by-Side refrigerator: 14 hours
- LED light bulb: 53 hours
- 50″ LED television: 8.5 hours
- Chest freezer: 19 hours
- Microwave: 1 hour
- Coffeemaker: 40-cups (8 oz.)
- Laptop computer: 60 hours
- Iron: 1 hour WORK
- 18-V cordless tool battery: ~20 recharges CAMPING/TAILGATING
- Slow cooker: 6.5 hours
- Tabletop fan: 66 hours
- Electric heater: 1 hour
- Dimensions: 11.5″ x 14.0″ x 22.0″
- Weight: 109 pounds
- Outlets: USB, 12-V DC and 120-V AC (GFCI)
- Maximum power: 1800-W (10 min.) / 3600 W (0.3 sec.)
- Continuous power: 1440 W
- Charging time with solar panel: 24+ hours
- Charging time with 120-V outlet: 12 hours
Interested? Let Us KnowPlease fill out the form below and our Account Managers will be in touch.
"*" indicates required fields